Bleach: New Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New races,Stronger leaders,better powers,and bigger armies; in this next generation of bleach.. who will you be?

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin

Valerie

Espada ranks/aspects of death Bleach10

&

Perverted Kayla Kitty

Espada ranks/aspects of death Smvl8310

Admin

Perfect Insanity

Espada ranks/aspects of death Larry_10

Lord Death

Espada ranks/aspects of death 10-7210

Affiliates

Espada ranks/aspects of death O5jiD
Espada ranks/aspects of death FqFF4

Latest topics

» Doll Information
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:42 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Kovu, Azira - Neko Child [Complete]
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Lord Death(WIP)
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 am by Lord Death

» Zilos Ressurection
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 am by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Zilo Telavu
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 am by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Staff Applications {Starts Jun 25th. Ends July 5th}
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Drake Nightingale
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:12 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Neon's Ressureccion
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:39 am by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Arrancar Resureccion Temp
Espada ranks/aspects of death EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 am by Perverted Kayla Kitty

Espada ranks/aspects of death

Valerie
    Admin

Espada ranks/aspects of death Empty Espada ranks/aspects of death

Post  Valerie Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm

Arrancar

Espada Leader:
    Fraccion:
    5.[/color]

(#0)Cero Espada:
    Fraccion:

(#1)Primera Espada: Zilo Telavu - Aspect of Pride
    Fraccion:

(#2)Segunda Espada:
    Fraccion:

(#3)Tercera Espada: Neon Kusajishi - Aspect of Love
    Fraccion:

(#4)Cuatra Espada
    Fraccion:

(#5)Quinta Espada
    Fraccion:

(#6)Sexta Espada
    Fraccion:

(#7)Septima Espada
    Fraccion:

(#8)Octava Espada
    Fraccion:

(#9)Novena Espada
    Fraccion:

(#10)Decima Espada
    Fraccion:

Aspects of Death

(NOTE: Each ability can only be used once a battle unless noted otherwise)

Aspects Of Death Part1[/center]

The Aspects of Death, usually based on one's personality and their ability, here is a brief description of the first 10 we have to offer:

Loneliness:
    You can die by yourself, or because no one can be with you.

It truly hurts the soul to want to be weak, to be part of the flock. Loneliness becomes a manisfestation by seperating your soul into 2 beings, even if its seems your with someone, because they are you, it matters not. When back as one, you can make moves that use parts of your souls. This aspect gives you the ability to separate your soul before resurreccion, and during it for attacks.

This truly is an empty path..

The Loner: Ability to Seperate soul into two beings, this may be done once, period, and it is permenant. This being can in fact grow stronger with you, but takes much training

Sacrifice:
    Save them now! do it quickly, there is no time!

To sacrifice oneself for another is truly a noble way to die, but is it foolish? You never know if the person you saved will live their life to the fullest, respecting your dying wish. Nonetheless you will protect those around you, and who you are close to. Others may not ever understand your reasons, maybe you don't either.

Bonds however cannot be thrown away so easily.

The Giver-Allows you to give part of your Reiryoku, your Life force, or your physical energy to someone. Can be used anytime in any situation.

Nihilism:
    What is this?, This pathetic thing called a heart? You cannot see it, feel it, but its still there.

Such a foolish thought to think, that peoples excuse to keep living and do what they want is because of their 'Heart'. Those that have walked this path, know about the logic of life, they will always try and pursue the reason behind emotions, never fully understanding them. Cool and calculating, their power is most feared, for they will fight to kill.

Why need a heart when you have power?

The Visor-Allows the user to double in strength for two posts after this when fighting by him/herself

Despair:
    HA get ready to die, you worthless piece of shit! You think your stronger? Don't make me laugh, you will die, ALL OF YOU.

Despair, a truly disgusting way to die. You don't care about others, all it is you care about is surviving, killing anyone no matter what state of health they are in. The weak are the weak, the strong will fall to me. Your only hate is those who look down upon you, their yes glaring into you like they know you soul.

Like I care about your worthless crap

The Bully-Your Reitsu causes people to become emotionally hurt somehow as it seems to bring the feeling of despair upon all

Destruction:
    Lets get rid of it, destroy it, annihilate it, i want to watch it die, watch everything waste away in a show of death!.

You enjoy eradicating things on a massive scale. Your power represents this, you love to fire off something small, just to hear the wonderful sound of things collapse, screams echoing out amongst the wreckage. No matter where you have been, you always leave a trial or carnage.

Like you can keep up with me

The Killer-This allows for Quadrupled power for two posts after this when fighting alone against a group, however, you suffer losing half your power for one post after

Intoxication:
    Come now, embrace your fate, you cannot win

Reflective of your ability to gain control of the opponent, which results in indulging in the false belief that nothing is superior to your power. This is how you think and what is true, you aren't one known for combat, more the quiet snake, that attacks its prey unexpectdly, sinking your fangs into their body, your venom controlling all those around you.

I am all that there is, I am your God

The Master-Allows the user to say anything for two posts and the enemies become convinced it is true

Madness:
    Perfect, absolutely perfect, now I can rip your flesh from your skin and create something out of it

Reflective of your psychotic personality and fighting style, which involves throwing the opponent into a sense of "madness". You love to play with things, to enjoy the screaming of helpless bodies as you torture them for your own personal curiosity. Nothing could ever understand what runs through your mind.

Please wait whilst i remove your soul

The Insane- This ability allows the user to ignore pain, bleeding, or otherwise hindering effects for three posts

Greed:
    I want it all, everything is mine! Submit to me and i shall make it quick!

Reflective of both your ability to consume other hollow's powers and greedy personality. Your ability is once you have absorbed something you can use part of its power, but it will always be better then the original. Everything is yours, it has always been, but now its time for you to show that it is. You can become one with everything, rule it all. Something that will not give themselves up to you in sacrifice annoys you, people who think they own something are wrong. To obtain this aspect your bio and rp skills must be very very good!

Don't be foolish, give it to me NOW

The Hoarder- Allows you to suck in Reiryoku and life force for a total of five turns, but you must contact what you are draining.

Rage:
    What did you say! Your dead! Don't think for one moment i won't KILL YOU

Reflective of your headstrong nature and inability to control anger. If someone says one wrong thing you go berserk, nothing matters until that person is dead. Your strength and power is unbelievable, its grows stronger everyday, but your temper shortens. With this you can become one of the strongest, provided no one pisses you off along the way.

Get a load of this

The Berserker- For six turns you become immune to pain, bleeding side effects, drowsiness, death effects, or otherwise. Your body gains high regeneration and your strength is doubled. However you become more violent, ending in you targeting a friendly character at least twice during this, and afterward you collapse from exhaustion from three turns

Silence:
    Be quiet, everything should fall into nothingness

Everything is too loud, nothing should even make a sound. You may be in a quiet area, but you know that elsewhere, people, animals, machines are making too much noise for you to bear. You have the ability to stop any reiastu based move, with your sound, neutralizing it. However you have a pet hate, of those who forcefully seal their power or 'turn the volume down'.

Its over, my Bass will eradicate you

The Quiet One-Using your powers you sever the links of Reiryoku for three of your posts and all wound around you stops

Rapture:
    Mmhmmhehhhahaha! Can you feel it? The pain? Isn't it orgasmic?!

You enjoy bringing pain to others. The thought of hearing someone scream, their faces contorted with fear and pain, just gives you an elated high. But what if you saw it happen before your eyes? That is something you long for, you never kill quickly, you like to take your time as you watch the enemy suffer, whilst you enjoy the show!

Just a bit longer, scream louder!

The Sadist-You gain the ability to cause minor cuts and injuries for two posts while only using your reiryoku to do it

Aspects Of Death Part2

Here are the other Aspects of Death we have to offer:

Fate
    Everything has already been decided, do not try to think otherwise

You fully believe that everything happens due to fate, if you lose or if you win. It was all decided long ago, and you are just fulfill your role in the grand design. You dislike those, who think they can change their destiny, or those who believe it is all up in the air and can anything can happen. You do not get a long well with the Aspect of Chance

Must you struggle so? What am I saying, you were meant to struggle..

The Fortuneteller-For two turns you can see the future around you and react to it easily as you evade enemy attacks, however you can only use this when outnumbered

Chance
    So what do you think is going to happen eh? Place your bets!

You are always lively and never worry about what is going to happen. For you know very well that anything can, and this reflects on not just your fighting style but also your ability. When you use resurreccion, it could become something that benefits you for the fight, or it could be a massive hindrance. To have this Aspect your bio and rp skill must be very very good!

Here she comes, there she goes, lets see what my sword holds for us today?!

The Gambler-This ability allows the user to influence something to happen that normally would not happen. This can be used three times a fight, cannot be used to kill

Sloth
    Huh?....oh....sorry....I'll do it.....in a bit..

You are the physical manifestation of laziness, in the way you act, move, fight and even speak is slow and lazy. In battle you really do take your time, and usually cause your enemy to get annoyed at your lack of commitment. This also reflects on your ability to slow things down, how you administer this power is up to you.

Must...I?....Oh.. alright...(Yawn)

The Sleepy One-Using your power you can make everyone drowzy simply by being around them for three posts.

Gluttony
    You look delicious, why don't you pop into my mouth so i can have a taste

Your obsessed with eating, something has got to be in your mouth at all times. If not then you go into a frenzy till you can eat. Your stomach is bottomless, and you have a personal goal to feel full at least once in your life. This also reflects on your ability to 'eat' a reiatsu based move then regurgitate it out at twice the power it was sent at you.

This is so good, give me more, I beg of you I want more food!

The Fatty-Allows you to absorb reitsu based moves and fire them out of your mouth with twice the strength. The number of times you can use this a fight is equal to your power as an Arrancar.
    Not Numbered- 1
    Above Ten- 2
    9 through 7- 3
    6 through 4- 4
    3 through 0- 6
    Espada Leader- 7

Lust
    Come here darling, I want you, allow me to awaken your primal desire

You are the master/mistress of eroticism, you truly know how to get someone to become putty in your hands. You can be violent, soft, whatever your prey desires, always wanting more and more, you will never give up until you have that high given by an orgasm.

Hehehe, just a bit harder baby, I'm almost there.

The Beautiful-This ability causes those who would deal you harm to be incapable of it for one turn as for one turn you can force them to do your biding. Can be used three times a fight, cannot kill while using this ability

Pride
    Do you know who I am? I am the greatest there ever was!

Your self confidence and arrogance shows no limit. No one can boast as much as you, or have the impression that everyone adores you. Even if your like this, you have honor as without honor, there is no pride, so you do not fight dirty.

Come now, I await the sound of your corpse hitting the floor due to my brilliance

The Knight- When fighting alone against a single enemy, or fighting even numbers against even numbers or your numbers are lower than theirs, you gain power enough to match the difference between you and your opponent, if you outnumber an opponent however, your power becomes halved, or if you sneak attack an opponent your power is cut down to a quarter of its normal strength. This is a constant effect

Fear
    Is something the matter? Are you scared? Do you want to cry?

Fear, one of the most powerful and primal instincts. Without we would not be able to function as a normal person. However you who holds this aspects, relish in seeing peoples faces full and contorted in fear, So you try and find out what that fear is, then you use yoru ability, your resurreccion changes into that persons fear. But be warned you may be tricked! To obtain this Aspect your bio and rp skill must be very good!

HAAAA.. come on out i know your wishing you were dead, I CAN SMELL YOUR PISS!

The Scarecrow- For three turns a single target becomes too afraid to attack you much less look at you forcing them to run from you, this effect cannot be ignored.

Deception
    Oh don't you worry, there is nothing wrong, I won't harm you

Deception, and ugly word with an even more ugly meaning. You enjoy tricking people into situations, twisting and bending the truth to your will so everyone plays a part in your theater. The reflects on your ability to create illusions and lie to anyone straight in the face. To obtain this Aspect your bio and rp Skill must be god!

I'm sorry, I lied, hence why this blade is in your back..

The Actor-This allows you to create muliple versions of yourself during a battle, each as strong as the original, but when a fake is attacked, it explode violently dealing damage to both the attacker, but also yourself. Can be used anytime, but should be used wisely

Vengance
    Your gonna pay for that, MARK MY WORDS YA HEAR!

The moment someone does something that irritates or angers you, you have to go and have your revenge. You have a short temper, and will explode to fight your hardest from the get go. You don't care for the reason why your getting your revenge, you just care that it is actually carried out.

Yea, thought you could get away with it, didn't ya, you little shit

The Comebacker- Allows the user to take attacks and gain Reiryoku from the attacks the more pain it causes them. The user may then inflict the same wounds upon his opponent without even touching him using this reitsu, but this may only be done once a match.

Envy
    Look at you, having so much, why can't I have that? WHY!

You always want what other people have, but knowing you can't it angers you. Even if it wouldn't work, fit, or live with you, if someone else has it, you hate them for it. So seeing shinigami with their numerous zanpaktou abilites really does piss you off.

Do you enjoy flaunting your 'wealth'?

The Green One-Allows the user to change their shape at anytime into nearly anything as long as it is no bigger than Zaraki Kenpachi O.o

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:29 am