Bleach: New Generation

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New races,Stronger leaders,better powers,and bigger armies; in this next generation of bleach.. who will you be?

I forgot my password

Staff

Head Admin

Valerie

Zilo Telavu Bleach10

&

Perverted Kayla Kitty

Zilo Telavu Smvl8310

Admin

Perfect Insanity

Zilo Telavu Larry_10

Lord Death

Zilo Telavu 10-7210

Affiliates

Zilo Telavu O5jiD
Zilo Telavu FqFF4

Latest topics

» Doll Information
Zilo Telavu EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 3:42 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Kovu, Azira - Neko Child [Complete]
Zilo Telavu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:58 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Lord Death(WIP)
Zilo Telavu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:32 am by Lord Death

» Zilos Ressurection
Zilo Telavu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:42 am by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Zilo Telavu
Zilo Telavu EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 am by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Staff Applications {Starts Jun 25th. Ends July 5th}
Zilo Telavu EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:41 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Drake Nightingale
Zilo Telavu EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:12 pm by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Neon's Ressureccion
Zilo Telavu EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:39 am by Perverted Kayla Kitty

» Arrancar Resureccion Temp
Zilo Telavu EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:14 am by Perverted Kayla Kitty

2 posters

Zilo Telavu

Zilo
    Zilo

Zilo Telavu Empty Zilo Telavu

Post  Zilo Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:16 am

Spoiler:
    †[Zilo]†

‡The Basics‡
    ~the beginning of creation starts here.~

_♦_ First Name:Zilo
    _♦_ Middle Name:Hellingo
    _♦_ Surname:Telavu
    _♦_ Gender:Male
    _♦_ Age:{18} {{180}}
    _♦_ Species: {Espada}
    _♦_ Occupation: {Hueco Mundo}
    _♦_ Rank: {Primera}
    _♦_ Sexual Orientation: {Bisexual}

‡Appearance‡]

_♦_ Hair: {white and messy
    _♦_ Eyes: Whiteish gray
    _♦_ Skin: {olive and smooth}
    _♦_ Height: six foot six
    _♦_ Weight: 196 pounds
    _♦_ Usual Style of Clothing: Zilo is taller then the average human shinigami and espada. He wears a white suit all the time. Everything on him is white. His skin is a tanish color. His eyes are a pure blue color and he has some white gloves on. Sometimes he is mistaken for a buttler if you seem him outside of his normal place. Under the suit on his right Hand is engraved (Whatever number i get) And is always hidden. Most do not know this but he can not see very well hence why he sometimes where his glasses. His white gloves helps him sometimes hold back his powers even more. But he can control it even without them in less he gets angry.
    _♦_ Other: {His espada number is on his right hand.}

‡Personality‡

_♦_ Personality: {Zilo is a kind young man. He thinks that everyone deserves a second chance in life. He doesn't mind fighting as much as he use too. Though he prefers to read books and stay away from most fights. But when someone he care for needs help he doesn't hesitate. He fights for the good of everything. When he is fighting he seems to almost be in human or a demon himself. Because he doesn't care if he gets sliced or not. He is always the demon on the battle field.
    Zilo loves to read his books. Most of the time the other espadas do not see him wihtout a book or something to read he generally keeps one in his back pocket jsut in case there is nothing to do. He is afraid of girls mostly because he was betrayed by one when he was a human. And not only that but they never liked him in the first place and he didn't like them because when he was little he was always picked on by them till one day he meet a girl he thought was different then the rest of them till she betrayed him and got him killed.}
    _♦_ Likes:
    • Books
    • {Other Espada}
    • {Fighting}

_♦_ Dislikes:
    • {preppy girls}
    • {Love stories}
    • {Quincies}

_♦_ Bad Habits: {Is always reading a book.}

‡History‡

_♦_ Date of Birth: {January 1st}
    _♦_ Time Origin: {Modern time}
    _♦_ Origin World: {Human world}
    _♦_ Parentage: None
    _♦_ Siblings: None
    _♦_ History: {Human life: Age 3: When Zilo was age three he had always been picked on by the girls at his school .Ever since they could learn to talk he had never been treated right they always called him a dumby and picked on him. Played pranks on him and much more. though he continued to paly with them he really didn't understand until he got to understand what it meant the more and more they called him that. He had never really thoughten about it after wards he started to spend less and less time with them. He started to hang out alone always sitting in the back not listening to the other kids making fun of him it got on his nerves at times when they would not leave him alone and he got suspended for hitting a kid.They always poked him threw stuff at him then that one day he cracked and punched the kid.

Age 5: Soon his parent had become drug adicts. Always wasting money on buying drugs and not food. Soon they lost their jobs and their way of life and blammed it on him. they always beat himm and always called him names till he finally cracked he couldn't take it anymore. He snuck into their rooms one night and slashed them to death. When the police came and saw him sitting there smiling covered in blood holding the knife. They where all starring at him. They had heard of his past and how his parent where and didn't believe that he would do something like this on purpose. They had decided to take him to a place where he could be safer and more polite and not have to worry about anything ever agian or so they told him. He grew up being watched over by the police and other people. Soon he had became a threat and they knew that this wasn't good if he continued to remember his past.

Age 10: At school he was picked on when he finally went back. he was called a freak and a murder which was true he had been a murder he had murdered his own parents. It was the same routine as always. Go to school get picked on go home sleep go back get picked on by the girls again go home sleep then go back to be picked on by everyone. He finally had enough of it. He went back one day to finally lose it. He started to beat up and boy name Toshirko he had been making fun of him and was one of the best jocks in the school. No one expected that little Zilo could take down such a big guy. The two of them fought for hours before Toshiko was crying and asking him to stop. But Zilo continued to beat on him. Finally a teacher came around the corner to see all the others beat up and Zilo standing there covered in blood. the teacher had heard of his past and called the cops since he was smiling. Zilo was sentenced to be stuck in another penetary with the same charges as last time.

Age 18 and death: Zilo had been fighitng constantly with the girls until he meet one that seemed to be different. they had spent three years together having fun hanging out and talking with one another. Soon he releazied what it felt like to love someone and he understood it completely. He spent every minute fantaising over her. Nothing went about un noticed between the two love birds. Everyone seemed to enjoy being around the new happy Zilo. One day he was betraye dby her. They where sitting in bed talking then someone burst into the door. He stood up in front of her only to be stabbed in the back by a knife his blood went everywhere. he looked up to see the man in front of him smiling and then kissing the girl he had fell in love wiht he was pissed he tried to get up but couldn't he cloudn't move a muscle. Everything was black. He couldn't do anything. Soon his vision faded and everything went cold. Only hearing laughs of the one he loved.

Hollow Life: A hollow a monster bread from hatred and from the betrayal of the ones he loved lied in the wastes of Hueco Mundo. The small creature lied there curled in a ball with fluxuating spiritual pressure that was both demon and tantalizing to other hollows. It was as if he was drawing them in subconsciously like rats to the bate that will sign the ends of their pitiful lives.

As they started to gradually surround his person Zilo began coming to his senses realizing that blood thirsty beasts were now circling his body. He was loosing to his human side every step of the way becoming more and more....hungry for them. He was hungry for souls and willing to do anything necessary to feed that insatiable hunger.

He rose to his feet showing he was clearly larger in stature than them all and let out a blood curdling scream that in all honesty could scare even the strongest arrancar if caught off guard. The largest hollow there was the first to run like a wee bitch and was the first ever victim of Zilo.

He leaped over thirty feet to land on the hollow's back, snap it's neck, and eat it's soul all in the same fluid motion and flipped from his back and fired a cero obliterating the other five sending them to a grave in the eternal hell plane of oblivion. He took in all of their souls and his hunger grew and grew.

For the next five years with no halt in sight he continued to devour and devour the souls of other hollows and to no avail of the transformation chain. After taking down one of the menos grande he was finally given his chance to transform and live a new life. A life of more power and grandeur.

Menos Life: As the dark curtain consumed his mind Zilo blacked out only to come back to a sea of screams and hatred inside of his own head that day after day he had to fight through to gain control of his body and even more than that to be able to attack and absorb other menos.

The one thing that drove Zilo forward, to stop him from drowning in the sea of names and voices was the urge to silence them all and continue on his everlasting path to glory and righteousness or rather his own self righteousness. In all honesty it was his need for self indulgence that drove him to yet devour the menos that came and came to fight off his massive spiritual pressure.

Upon his evolution to adjuchas class his look and feel was completely changed over. Instead of the black veil he was now more or less humanoid in size and stature and looked in all rights totally different. It was as if he was a new entity all together. He was more sleek refined and powerful than ever and thought that he could take the world with no problem. And with years of work he would be powerful, but the cockiness of him in this state would be his downfall.

Adjuchas:He had a mask still after it had been ripped off. He was standing there looking like he was a warrior. He had armor on his shoulder and vital parts that where of mask fragments. He had never experienced so muhc power before. But he was told if he had stopped feeding on the others now he would never be able to go adjuchas again. He continued to eat more and more he got stronger and faster. He got smarter he could live longer then most would think. He knew where everything was and how to get to it easier.

Vasto Lorde: Zilo was becoming stronger he continued to feed upon thousand and thousand of these hollows. He soon got use to the taste they had and was becoming stronger with every passing day. He knew this was a good sign. One day he felt the urge of power going through him he seemed to get stronger and stronger. He was confronted by a man he did not know that offered to break his mask for him he blinked and didn't know what he meant. Till he completely ripped off his mask like he tried to do in adjuchas form. He blinked as he reverted toa normal human looking form. He looked around for his mask fragments they where on his blades hilt. He looked back at him and sighed. He wasn't the half black half white man anymore. He was solid white. This would shock most to see that he has changed like this.

Espada Life:There really isn't much to talk about since he is starting his espada life now. It seems that it wasn't long before he was assigned a number to represent what he was and he had been approved as a espada and he was soon going to start. But only a few days later he would meet a girl that seemed to be a espada. And she had a very strange aura around her that he couldn't explain while he was sitting in a room she walked in on him.

Rape:Zilo sat there in the room he was told to wait in. There was nothing special about the place in las noches. He was sent here after he had became a espada and there was nothing really much he could do besides sit there and wait to see what would happen. Next thing he knows a girl espada walked into the door. She had the aspect of lust. He had found out her name was Gale.

Gale wandered past the door and then looked around happily when she saw Zilo, noting that this place needed a little more life added to it.She radiated her lust Aura all about, wrapping about Zilo as soon as she entered the room. Her aura could not be felt normally, it felt more like hormones where going crazy. Currently she was dressed in a school girl outfit, but the top buttons were busted,revealing part of her large breasts, and a short skirt.*" Well hello sir, are you new here? My name is Gale, I am the master's pet, and you are?"

Zilo laughed a little bit as he saw the girl and notice he felt different around her and looked at her. He rolled up his sleeve to reveal the (Number) on his shoulder. Not sure what it was suppose to mean but it meant something to the leader of the espada. He looked back at her and replied. "Zilo Telavu and a new espada to this lovely estate." He said pausing and looking around.

Gale looks at the mark and giggles as she lifts up her foot to show off a 1 on her foot*"Master put mine right there ."* She gigled as she looked at Zilo's arm and as she got closer, the lust aura increased drastically. She poked his arm, causing spike of lust about him a she looked at his arm*"Wooooow, you must be pretty strong with those muscles of yours ."*She looked at him happily as she examined him*"Master picked a hottie."* She giggled examining him.

Zilo laughed a little bit at her remarks and went to thinking about their so called master. "When is she going to be here anyway?" He said as he looked back at the door away from the girl. He was told she would be here soon but didn't see he anywhere in sight. Let alone sense her Spiritual pressure here. Then agian she was good at hiding it like he was.

"I dunno, all master said was that now I had a playmate then she left."*She smiled sitting next to him giving him a back breaking hug as her lust reitsu pour all over and into his body*"I'm just glad that I have someone to hang out with other than master and those other creepy Espada."

Zilo felt his body feel weird and he felt different when she hugged him he did enjoy the popping in his back and looked over at her and smiled and softly yet kindly spoke. "Can you please let go of me it just feels weird to be hugged by someone i just only meet." He ended the sentence with a smile. The girls probably thought her tricks work fast. And was probably thinking darn he is tougher then most to crack.

Gale giggled as she let him go, but her reitsu still flowing over him*"Oh ok its just nice to have someone to talk to other than the master plus you have to obey me too now." She giggled as she winked at him.*"So what do you wanna do."* She asked cutely as she stared at him with her beautiful Amethyst eyes.

Zilo laughed a little bit as he sat down in the chair away from her feeling a little bit different when he got away. He noticed something strange he wasn't feeling as weird as he did before. "I guess we can sit here and talk till your master gets back and wait...I have to do what you say now too?" He sighs as he knows she is higher ranking then him because she was here first.

Gale smiles and giggles as she nods at Zilo, and her reitsu suddenly began to wrap around Zilo like a thick blanket of lust as she spoke to him*"Of course, I was here first and your my playmate, that is plain and simple, and it makes sense right Very Happy?"*She gave a big smile at him as she stood up giving a big thumbs up to him as she looked at him.

Zilo thought about it for a minute and sighed. "I guess you are right." He said giving her back a smile. And looked around for anyone else all he could sense was this girl and no one else. He feels like he was left here on purpose.

She giggled as she plopped down in his lap in what seemed like no time flat, her skirt going up a bit as she kicked her legs and hummed as she began to think*"Now what to do first....hmmm I suppose I could have you rearrange the stuff in my room...then again you don't need to see some of the stuff I have in there..."She wiggled a bit in his lap as she kicked her legs talking, her lust reitsu going all over him, this time it would stick if he tried to get away.

Zilo sat there trying to stay calm but it was getting hard for him to stay calm and he responded quickly. "Sure lets go move some stuff in your room and i won't look at anything i am not suppose to he said standing up but still feeling the same he stood there waiting fro her to show the way. This girl was some how...Very different then any other girls he had meet. Definitely...

Gale giggled as he got up so fast and she led the way as she skipped, making her skirt go up and down, as she continued to cover him in her reitsu. They got to her room and you found it was very...unique. The room was filled with needles, torture devices, and several other items that's purposes could not be found. her bed was very large and oddly, very neat. At the foot of the bed was a locked trunk. The room along with this smelled as she did, a sweet rose smell filled the air in here as she looked about deciding what she wanted moved*"This might take me a second, I need to figure out how I want my room to look."* She walked around as she studied the room a moment deciding. This whole time her lust went around Zilo, and this room seemed to amplify the lust.

Zilo stood there looking at the room. Seeing how it smelt and felt like her aura did, at the same time he was thinking in his head. The hell is happening to me. I feel like i am under a spell. But yet at the same time it doesn't feel like a spell. It feels as if the girl is leading me somewhere. He looked around at all the devices she had in her room and noted. Ok this place is kinda like a bondage place you see on t.v when someone is being tortured to get answers or something he stood there waiting for the girl to respond. And what she wanted to move so he could get out of the darn room.

Zilo was standing there in the middle of the room what happened to him next was different then anything that ever happened to him the girl used her powers to rape him. Causing him never to forget her he had lost his virginity to this girl And it hadn't even been three days since he has been here. He sighed a little bit as he remembered her. but then remembered how she had died in battle with a former shinigami. He would never forget the women he had done it with.}

_♦_ Rp Sample:{Zilo had been walking quiet some time after the incident at the bar. The question the cold stare that the girl he liked Akasha or the devil as they called her in the worlds of demons. He thought he loved this girl he gave his one precious thing to her. His first kiss his virtue and other things. He even let his heart open back up to girls only to get that stare. Yes that one stare of death the stare that told him to fuck off and not to come back. That was the stare that he was given when he asked a simple question on whether or not she had thought about giving up the position of the devil. He knew it wasn't his place to ask nor did he see it was fit for him to ask but her to give him that stare and making the door reappear made him lose it. He had traveled all the way to the town where those miners where brutally murdered.

He stood there and cursed to himself he had come here of all places. Where there had to be death around and lost souls who mourned. There was no such things as gods or demons. No there was betrayers of hate and misfortune. Sure he was thinking all of this but he really didn't want to rethink anything he was saying. What he needed was to be far away from where he meet the devil. That girl still haunted him all the way out here with that stare of his. He screamed out in anger enough to scare away all the birds. He started to take his club out and hitting away at the rocks that buried the mine. One by one the rocks exploded his strikes getting more precise. The more he hit the angrier he became. This is why he was the berserker of the Kross family this is why he we the mercenary of death. He finally stopped swinging for a moment thinking. Just thinking why.

He had just given the girl his only virtue he had and then she tells him to get out of there with that stare and not to come back so he didn't. Maybe his mother was right maybe he wasn't suppose to have a happy life. Maybe he was the bringer of despair that's what he had come down too. That he wasn't man nor angel. Nor was he a demon he was despair and that's how he felt. He smiled to himself that's right no love. No forgiveness death was the only thinking ticking in his mind. And that was to kill anything he saw. It started with the angels around trying to help out the souls from underneath the rocks. Then the demons that where trying to eat the souls. The humans he left alone. He battled on for hours against the angels and demons.

Before night fall there was hundreds of demons and angels laying at his feet. He was breathing he still felt the anger he had before. It wasn't satisfied why? Well there was only one reason why. Killing these people meant nothing to him these angels and demons meant absolutely nothing to him. Sure it felt good getting some anger out but this wasn't the answer that he was looking for there had to be something. He stood there and saw more demons rising to avenge their fallen comrades and more angels swooping down to help theirs. He battled on for hours before finally dropping down the demons bodies going back to hell. The angel bodies going back to heaven. He still didn't feel satisfied even after the fighting.

He turned back around and looked at the small cave behind him where the souls where trapped maybe he would put his club to use. He struck the rocks all day. Noon had passed humans walked by and saw the strange man working and not ending hitting and smashing the rocks away. Maybe....just maybe what he was looking for was freeing these souls sending them to heaven. After about five more hours he had one soul come out he smiled and put the cross to its forehead sending it to heaven. He stood there unsure of what to do next he turned around and saw sun down. He pulled out a water canister and some food and began to eat what he had on him. Sending the soul back made him feel a little better but he was still craving something. He enjoyed killing the demons more then anything. He looked up at the sky and sighed.

He looked around and began walking towards the small town he needed something something to get his mind off of this one way ticket of hell. He needed a job for a merc. A job for someone of the Kross family he found several jobs. There was one for a guy named Reiko that had a nice pay on his head. Then he saw one of Akasha the Devil with a bounty of five billion yen on her head. So much for the head of the devil. He continued to look. He decided that none of them would be worth his time besides that Reiko guy. So he started out searching for him. Three million yen on his head. That would be enough to drink away this pain he was feeling maybe. All he had to do was find this guy and take him out and take back his head for the pay. But for some reason he looked at the picture again.

If he did find this guy would he be able to bring himself to kill him. Looking back at the board he saw himself sitting there in a picture that the police had taken with him and Akasha. He ripped the picture down and growled. Why must she be everywhere he goes why must she continue to fuel his rage. Why just why! He said to himself thinking. He continued to walk out side of the town unsure of himself now. He didn't know why. He had been the berserker a man without heart and he let one girl in again and he made a mistake of letting the Devil back into his heart he was pissed. He couldn't get it out of his head why he had done that.

Zilo turned around as a guy poked him on the shoulder smiling. He spoke to Zilo. "Hey you got a nice reward on your head boy. If you don't mind dieing real quick we will end your suffering soon eno--" Before he could finish his sentence Zilo fist struck him in the face. His giant club whacking him across the room he stood there. "I am the berserker because of my strength, you think I would just let you kill me?" He asked the man that he had just broken his neck he walked over to the bar keeper and spoke softly. "What has this Reiko person done to anyone that hes on there for?" He asked nearly in a demanding voice. The bar keeper gulped a little bit. "He killed man that belonged to a gang and they want the bounty on his head." Zilo looked at the man and sighed.

He started to walk the other way unsure as to what he was going to do. There wasn't a single bounty that help his interest nor did he really care to go for them. Sure the Devil had a bounty on her head but he wasn't about to go after her, and the demons no instead he was going to go away for a little while. He needed a break he needed someone to think to talk to he didn't care who the hell it was but he needed someone. He thought he needed some time to cool off. He heard about a place here in the mining town that he could rest. He decided it would be a good idea to go there.

He walked up to the top of the mining fields and saw that there was a small place that seemed that he could just relax and not worry about anything. He sat down and looked out at the village and seeing everything. Even the sun setting. He sighed it was peaceful and it cleared his mind but what was there? There wasn't anything that completely made his mind forget nothing at all. He couldn't place his finger on it. That one thing just sat there on the tip of his mind. That stare she had given him. That damn stare that told him to get out. And he didn't hesitate to get out and didn't see any reason to hesitate she made it to where she wanted him to walk out.}[/color]

(note: your rank will be given to you based on ability and rp skill)
    Perverted Kayla Kitty
    Perverted Kayla Kitty
    Admin

Zilo Telavu Empty Re: Zilo Telavu

Post  Perverted Kayla Kitty Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:28 am

Approved :3 A-rank

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:39 pm